Monday, February 13, 2012

HE'S ALIVE!!!

Yeah, I'm alive. Sorry, but you guys aren't getting rid of me that easily. :P

Anyway, Chapter 10... yes, it's being worked on. No, I'm not happy with how it's going. I've worked it, re-worked it, and re-re-worked it, and I'm still not completely happy. At this point, I'm running with what I have, because I honestly don't think I can please myself with it. It's frustrating, but sometimes it happens. Other than that... there's not much else to say. I just wanted everyone to know that I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth, and that I haven't stopped writing.

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean when you talk of dissatisfaction with what you've come up with. I recently dealt with a bout of that myself. It certainly isn't fun. Honestly just take your time. I may not speak for everyone, but I'm sure a good share would agree that we'd rather wait ages to read one great chapter rather than see your dissatisfaction bleeding through over many chapters to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a month! Not to rush you, but gosh am I ever anxious.

    ReplyDelete